This is so simple. Jesus would
- find every single victim, and get them unlimited psychological help
- punish the child rapists
Without even looking at the bible, you would know that this is What Jesus Would Do, because it is the simple, obvious, ethical, right, human, Christian thing to do.
Catholics did exactly the opposite of What Jesus Would Do, according to Matthew 18:6 (here you can get more about how child rape is unforgivable):
- they forgave the child rapists
- they hid, and moved the known child rapists to to places where they could rape more children, then they moved them again
- they hid the truth
- they lied about it
- they used and abused the power of their lord (not the true God, of course) to get away with it
- they ignored the victims
- they bullied the victims
What Jesus Would Do for the victims of Catholic priest child rape
A few verses later, in Matthew 18:10-14, Jesus actually tells His followers what to do in the case of child rape victims by Catholic priests:
- 10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
- 12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?
- 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off.
- 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.
Jesus would have actively looked for every single victim, doing anything possible to find them, and would then have gotten them as much psychological help as they neede. The Catholic church is the richest private instiution on earth, and obviously had the money, but they made the conscious decision to keep their filthy riches instead.
Catholics absolutely defied Jesus, worldwide, and consistently. They never voluntarily did the What Jesus Would Do – get help for the victims. They only did so if they were forced in a court of law.
The Catholic church didn’t do What Jesus Would Do. It is not the Church Of Jesus Christ.
God isn’t stupid.