The Catholic Church is famous for taking their known pedophile priests and moving them to places where they are unknown. Of course these priests go onto rape more children, and the Catholic Church moves them again.
In an article in the Seattle Newspaper, The Stranger called “The pedophiles paradise”“, they show examples of multiple multiple pedophile priests raping children in Alaska after they were discovered raping children in the United States, and they show some of the suicidal victims that were affected.
A few highlights from the article:
- 15 year old Rachel testified that Father James Poole had given her gonorrhea, and by 1978 she was pregnant with his child. In an interview with The Stranger, she said Poole encouraged her to get an abortion and tell the doctors she had been raped by her father.
- 15-year-old Rachel Mike tried to kill herself for the 3rd time after being raped by a Catholic pedophile priest, Father James Poole
- Father George Endal, allegedly walking in on another priest performing oral sex on a 6-year-old boy and doing nothing to stop it. Endal is accused of raping or molesting several boys.
- Father James Poole—a popular priest, radio personality on KNOM, and, according to allegations in at least five lawsuits, serial child rapist. Father Poole has never been convicted of a crime, but the Jesuits have settled numerous sex-abuse claims against him since 2005, in excess of $5 million
- According to the allegations, Father Joseph Lundowski molested or raped James Does 29, 59–71, and 73–94, plus Janet Does 4–7—a total of 40 children—giving them “hard candy, money he stole from the collection plate, cooked food, baked goods, beer, sacramental wine, brandy, and/or better grades (silver, blue, or gold stars) on their catechism assignments in exchange for sexual favors.”
- Roosa tells a story about Poole molesting a 9-year-old girl in Portland, Oregon, while simultaneously having an affair with the girl’s mother. Poole supposedly told the girl’s mother he would quit the priesthood and marry her, but abruptly returned to Alaska. The girl’s mother committed suicide. According to Wall and Roosa, that same girl says she was molested by another priest, one who has been listed in at least three settlements in cases that reach back to the 1960s. They say that, in one incident, this priest was called to a house in Yakima to administer last rites to a dying woman in 1989. “He raped the woman on her deathbed,” Roosa says. “He told the family to go into the other room, the husband heard a weird noise, went into the bedroom, and caught him raping his unconscious wife.”
- they knew of 345 cases of molestation in Alaska by 28 perpetrators who came from at least four different countries.
The res of the article is just as sickening, and shows the organized evil of the Catholic church.