Catholic church produced documents show that at least 11,022 Catholic priests have been accused of raping children in the United States, all in unforgivable defiance of Jesus in Matt 18:6-14.
If you’re looking for excuses instead of victims, the devil loves you.
The Catholic church ADMITTED 4,392 substantiated, accused child sex offending priests in the Catholic church’s own John Jay report of 2004, and that’s just in the US. No institution in US history is even close. Of course they lied, and added 6,630 in the USCCB (Catholic Bishops) Schuth report of 2013, Page 10, and that’s just ones they’ve admitted.
Add 4.392 to 6,630 and you get 11,022 child sex offending clery. Since there were about 100,000 priests over the time of the study, at least 11% of Catholic priests are child sex offenders, and about 60% of those are literally “pedophiles”.
- These numbers are definitely under-reported. Catholics make sure that victims aren’t believed, and are humiliated, and most of them won’t come forward. Most are suicidal anyways, and can’t handle the ridicule.
- Most of these pedophile priests raped multiple children, and many raped over 100 children
- The Schuth report does not indicate whether there is overlap between the two numbers, i.e. the 4,392 from the John Jay report and the 6,630 from the Schuth report
- These are based on accusations. There is almost never proof of child rape, since all Catholic priests lie about it (unless the Statute Of Limitations has expired), and no one saw them do it, and priests that they “confess” their child rapes to never report it.
No institution is anywhere close, but Catholics will distort the truth to claim it is, usually using “estimates”, “extrapolations”, and guesses. In other words, just made up numbers.
If you want to “extrapolate”, extrapolate from Boston, where at least 271 out of 1500 priests were pedophiles, so, through extrapolation, 18% of all Catholic priests are pedophiles.
Catholic leader Cardinal Keith O’Brien, the top cardinal in the United Kingdom, has been vilifying homosexuals for years, and has the same obsession with hating homosexuals as most Catholic priests and devout Catholic followers, even though Jesus never once said anything about homosexuality. Why?
Because Cardinal O’Brien is gay.
And a hypocrite.
And a fraud.
As the Catholic newspaper National Catholic Reporter reported, 3 priests and an ex-priest have all accused Cardinal O’Brien of gay assault in 2013.
After a couple of years of public pressure, Cardinal O’Brien finally resigned in 2015, at age 77, although he retains his title, and will live a life of luxury as a retired cardinal, living a life most people would call a great reward rather than a punishment.
Cardinal O’Brien reminds us of loud mouthed gay hater, Michael Voris, leader of “Church Militant”, who spent years denouncing and demonizing gays, only to finally admit that he was gay when he was about to be exposed.
Catholic leader Michael Voris has been vilifying homosexuals for years, and has the same obsession with hating homosexuals as most Catholic priests and devout Catholic followers, even though Jesus never once said anything about homosexuality. He has a site and brand called “Church militant”, where he makes videos and posts blogs about the Catholic church, but he is particularly obsessed with gays. Why?
Because Michael Voris is gay.
And he’s a hypocrite.
And he’s a fraud.
And he’s dishonest.
Voris finally came clean about being gay when he got caught and was going to be outed by someone else, so Michael Voris made a video admitting he was gay, and had lived his 20s and 30s living the homosexual lifestyle. In bizarre fashion, Voris also thanked God for giving his mother stomach cancer and dying so he would be brought back to the Catholic church.
Just a few months before, Michael Voris called out 50% of Catholic priests and bishops for being gay, and the number is probably at least that high. However, he didn’t mention that he was. Too busy “judging”.
Like the Catholic church did while it was running the largest organized child rape cult int he western world, Michael Voris would not admit the truth about his gay past and his vengeful agenda against gays.
Until he got caught.
That is the Catholic way. And if you follow his site, his closet gay followers are very supportive of him.
Cardinal O’Brien, the gay hating top Cardinal of the United Kingdom, was also outed as gay and a gay assaulter by at least 4 priests.
Jesus never said anything about gays, and neither should anyone else, but it is great to see Catholic frauds being exposed for what they are.
Lastly, in fascinating note from the comment section, one of the comments states that Voris:
- has tell-tale facial lipodystrophy associated with some HIV medications. So he contracts HIV, has a spiritual crisis, decides God is punishing him, and returns to the Catholic church. Now a life of major denial and self-flagellation
Most children that were raped in the Catholic church are suicidal at some point in their life. In Ballarat, Australia, at least 55 victims of Catholic priest child rape there have committed suicide. Like everywhere else, the Catholic church knew about it, hid the pedophiles, and ignored the victims.
In the Ballarat official Catholic church child sex abuse report, the second line of page 1 talks about 45 suicides.
An additional ten are documented under the heading “Second, suicides and premature deaths continue” in this ABC Australia News article.
Catholics refuse to punish the pedophiles, or find the victims, which is in brutal defiance of Jesus in Matt 18:6-14.
Catholics. Just. Don’t. Care.
Any Catholic woman who wants to have an abortion can justify it using Catholic teachings:
1) when the Catholic church committed rampant child rape, they just hid it.
Catholic women having abortions could do the same thing. Just hide it.
2) Catholic women can have as many abortions as they want, until they get caught.
The Catholic church committed rampant, organized child rape until they got caught and exposed by the “Spotlight” team in 2002.
Catholic women having abortions could do the same thing. Do it until you get caught.
3) When Catholics are criticized for running the largest organized child rape crime syndicate in US history, they say “well other institutions do it, so that makes it ok”.
Catholic women having abortions should do the same thing. Other women have abortions, too. It happens everywhere. If that makes Catholic child rape ok, it makes your abortion ok.
4) When Catholics are criticized for running the largest organized child rape crime syndicate in US history, they say “since other institutions do it, we’re now the victim“.
Who can play the victim card more easily than a woman who gets pregnant when she didn’t want to?
Plus, a 15 minute Catholic “confession” wipes it all out, making it as if it never happened.
The goal of the Catholic church is to get away with unforgivable evil, and convince their followers that it is ok to get away with unforgivable evil. These are not the goals or the demands of Jesus and God, but the goals of the devil.
Jesus said in Matt 18:6-14 that child rape was unforgivable, and that you should find every victim, but Catholics will use all their money and power to hide the fact that they were running a massive organized child rape crime syndicate. One example in 2016 is in Altoona, PA, where the Catholic church hid 115,042 hidden documents about their protected pedophile priests. That number, 115,042 documents, is not a typo. Now, Catholics are using lobbying power with their highly paid lobbyists to try to legally get away with it.
Learn from your leaders, Catholics:
- commit pure evil
- completely ignore Jesus when it isn’t convenient, like in Matt 18:6-14, where Jesus said child rape was unforgivable
- never tell the truth about it
- support your friends who commit pure evil
- use your money and power to get away with it, claim that everyone else is just as bad, even if they’re not
It is a standard Catholic lie to say that “less than 1% of priests are child sex abusers”. It makes Catholics feel better to say this, which minimizes the problem. It’s also a blatant lie. No one knows the exact number, except the church itself, which never tells the truth about it.
However, here is the evidence that the real number is between 2% and 18%.
The John Jay report, which was produced with information supplied by the Catholic Church, the third paragraph said that 4% of priests (4,392 of 100,000) were accused pedophiles.
Then the Catholic Church came out with the USCCB Schuth report of 2013 that added another 6,630 pedo priests, making the number about 11%.
Even Pope Francis himself admitted that 2% of priests were pedophiles in the Wall Street Journal article.
“Spotlight” showed that 18% of priests in Boston (271/1500) were pedophiles.
So the number is:
- at least 2%, if you believe the Pope
- 11%, if you believe the Catholic Church’s reports
- 18%, if you believe the “Spotlight” team, the only institution to actively investigate the Catholic Church
In other words, if you don’t seek the truth, Catholic evangelists will blatantly lie to you, while claiming the Catholic Church is “God’s church”.