Catholic church produced documents show that at least 11,022 Catholic priests have been accused of raping children in the United States, all in unforgivable defiance of Jesus in Matt 18:6-14.
If you’re looking for excuses instead of victims, the devil loves you.
The Catholic church ADMITTED 4,392 substantiated, accused child sex offending priests in the Catholic church’s own John Jay report of 2004, and that’s just in the US. No institution in US history is even close. Of course they lied, and added 6,630 in the USCCB (Catholic Bishops) Schuth report of 2013, Page 10, and that’s just ones they’ve admitted.
Add 4.392 to 6,630 and you get 11,022 child sex offending clery. Since there were about 100,000 priests over the time of the study, at least 11% of Catholic priests are child sex offenders, and about 60% of those are literally “pedophiles”.
- These numbers are definitely under-reported. Catholics make sure that victims aren’t believed, and are humiliated, and most of them won’t come forward. Most are suicidal anyways, and can’t handle the ridicule.
- Most of these pedophile priests raped multiple children, and many raped over 100 children
- The Schuth report does not indicate whether there is overlap between the two numbers, i.e. the 4,392 from the John Jay report and the 6,630 from the Schuth report
- These are based on accusations. There is almost never proof of child rape, since all Catholic priests lie about it (unless the Statute Of Limitations has expired), and no one saw them do it, and priests that they “confess” their child rapes to never report it.
No institution is anywhere close, but Catholics will distort the truth to claim it is, usually using “estimates”, “extrapolations”, and guesses. In other words, just made up numbers.
If you want to “extrapolate”, extrapolate from Boston, where at least 271 out of 1500 priests were pedophiles, so, through extrapolation, 18% of all Catholic priests are pedophiles.
Catholic leader Cardinal Keith O’Brien, the top cardinal in the United Kingdom, has been vilifying homosexuals for years, and has the same obsession with hating homosexuals as most Catholic priests and devout Catholic followers, even though Jesus never once said anything about homosexuality. Why?
Because Cardinal O’Brien is gay.
And a hypocrite.
And a fraud.
As the Catholic newspaper National Catholic Reporter reported, 3 priests and an ex-priest have all accused Cardinal O’Brien of gay assault in 2013.
After a couple of years of public pressure, Cardinal O’Brien finally resigned in 2015, at age 77, although he retains his title, and will live a life of luxury as a retired cardinal, living a life most people would call a great reward rather than a punishment.
Cardinal O’Brien reminds us of loud mouthed gay hater, Michael Voris, leader of “Church Militant”, who spent years denouncing and demonizing gays, only to finally admit that he was gay when he was about to be exposed.
Catholic leader Michael Voris has been vilifying homosexuals for years, and has the same obsession with hating homosexuals as most Catholic priests and devout Catholic followers, even though Jesus never once said anything about homosexuality. He has a site and brand called “Church militant”, where he makes videos and posts blogs about the Catholic church, but he is particularly obsessed with gays. Why?
Because Michael Voris is gay.
And he’s a hypocrite.
And he’s a fraud.
And he’s dishonest.
Voris finally came clean about being gay when he got caught and was going to be outed by someone else, so Michael Voris made a video admitting he was gay, and had lived his 20s and 30s living the homosexual lifestyle. In bizarre fashion, Voris also thanked God for giving his mother stomach cancer and dying so he would be brought back to the Catholic church.
Just a few months before, Michael Voris called out 50% of Catholic priests and bishops for being gay, and the number is probably at least that high. However, he didn’t mention that he was. Too busy “judging”.
Like the Catholic church did while it was running the largest organized child rape cult int he western world, Michael Voris would not admit the truth about his gay past and his vengeful agenda against gays.
Until he got caught.
That is the Catholic way. And if you follow his site, his closet gay followers are very supportive of him.
Cardinal O’Brien, the gay hating top Cardinal of the United Kingdom, was also outed as gay and a gay assaulter by at least 4 priests.
Jesus never said anything about gays, and neither should anyone else, but it is great to see Catholic frauds being exposed for what they are.
Lastly, in fascinating note from the comment section, one of the comments states that Voris:
- has tell-tale facial lipodystrophy associated with some HIV medications. So he contracts HIV, has a spiritual crisis, decides God is punishing him, and returns to the Catholic church. Now a life of major denial and self-flagellation
Most children that were raped in the Catholic church are suicidal at some point in their life. In Ballarat, Australia, at least 55 victims of Catholic priest child rape there have committed suicide. Like everywhere else, the Catholic church knew about it, hid the pedophiles, and ignored the victims.
In the Ballarat official Catholic church child sex abuse report, the second line of page 1 talks about 45 suicides.
An additional ten are documented under the heading “Second, suicides and premature deaths continue” in this ABC Australia News article.
Catholics refuse to punish the pedophiles, or find the victims, which is in brutal defiance of Jesus in Matt 18:6-14.
Catholics. Just. Don’t. Care.
Any Catholic woman who wants to have an abortion can justify it using Catholic teachings:
1) when the Catholic church committed rampant child rape, they just hid it.
Catholic women having abortions could do the same thing. Just hide it.
2) Catholic women can have as many abortions as they want, until they get caught.
The Catholic church committed rampant, organized child rape until they got caught and exposed by the “Spotlight” team in 2002.
Catholic women having abortions could do the same thing. Do it until you get caught.
3) When Catholics are criticized for running the largest organized child rape crime syndicate in US history, they say “well other institutions do it, so that makes it ok”.
Catholic women having abortions should do the same thing. Other women have abortions, too. It happens everywhere. If that makes Catholic child rape ok, it makes your abortion ok.
4) When Catholics are criticized for running the largest organized child rape crime syndicate in US history, they say “since other institutions do it, we’re now the victim“.
Who can play the victim card more easily than a woman who gets pregnant when she didn’t want to?
Plus, a 15 minute Catholic “confession” wipes it all out, making it as if it never happened.
The goal of the Catholic church is to get away with unforgivable evil, and convince their followers that it is ok to get away with unforgivable evil. These are not the goals or the demands of Jesus and God, but the goals of the devil.
Jesus said in Matt 18:6-14 that child rape was unforgivable, and that you should find every victim, but Catholics will use all their money and power to hide the fact that they were running a massive organized child rape crime syndicate. One example in 2016 is in Altoona, PA, where the Catholic church hid 115,042 hidden documents about their protected pedophile priests. That number, 115,042 documents, is not a typo. Now, Catholics are using lobbying power with their highly paid lobbyists to try to legally get away with it.
Learn from your leaders, Catholics:
- commit pure evil
- completely ignore Jesus when it isn’t convenient, like in Matt 18:6-14, where Jesus said child rape was unforgivable
- never tell the truth about it
- support your friends who commit pure evil
- use your money and power to get away with it, claim that everyone else is just as bad, even if they’re not
It is a standard Catholic lie to say that “less than 1% of priests are child sex abusers”. It makes Catholics feel better to say this, which minimizes the problem. It’s also a blatant lie. No one knows the exact number, except the church itself, which never tells the truth about it.
However, here is the evidence that the real number is between 2% and 18%.
The John Jay report, which was produced with information supplied by the Catholic Church, the third paragraph said that 4% of priests (4,392 of 100,000) were accused pedophiles.
Then the Catholic Church came out with the USCCB Schuth report of 2013 that added another 6,630 pedo priests, making the number about 11%.
Even Pope Francis himself admitted that 2% of priests were pedophiles in the Wall Street Journal article.
“Spotlight” showed that 18% of priests in Boston (271/1500) were pedophiles.
So the number is:
- at least 2%, if you believe the Pope
- 11%, if you believe the Catholic Church’s reports
- 18%, if you believe the “Spotlight” team, the only institution to actively investigate the Catholic Church
In other words, if you don’t seek the truth, Catholic evangelists will blatantly lie to you, while claiming the Catholic Church is “God’s church”.
From a study by well known Catholic author and well known Catholic site, Taylor Marshall says , “80% of Catholics are no longer Catholic by the time they turn 23“, along with other statistics. Page numbers refer to a book called “The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic”:
- Only 30 percent of Americans who were raised Catholic are still practicing (p. 24).
- 10 percent of all adults in America are ex-Catholics, about 30 million people (p. 25).
- Nearly 80 percent of cradle Catholics are no longer Catholic by the age of 23 (p. 33)
And that’s before every young person sees “Spotlight”, the Oscar winning movie that shows the truth about the Catholic church hiding 278 known pedophile priests just in Boston
, and using all of its power to hide them and to bully the victims. In the future, every single Catholic teen will see “Spotlight”, and realize “God’s church” could never have been so deliberately, intentionally heartless and evil, brutally defying Jesus in Matt 18:6-14
Want to see a truer barometer? How full was your church last Sunday, and what about other Catholic churches that you’ve in the country (assuming you’ve gone on days other than Christmas Easter, et cetera)?
How many 23-30 year olds did you see there?
Boston’s largest church, the Cathedral of the Holy Cross, is rarely more than 10% full, even for the busiest mass on Sunday.
Speculation about the future of the Catholic church in the US
Some alarming facts about the Catholic church and it’s future:
- there are currently 69.5 million Catholics in the US
- however, this number is people who identify as Catholic, and doesn’t represent the number who actually show up at church on Sunday, which is much less
- there are already about 30 million adults in America who are are ex-Catholics, (from above).
- if US life expectancy is 78.7 years old, then by the time the current 23 year olds die in 55 years, the number of Catholics will be down to less than 20% of the current number, leaving about 14 million Catholics in the US
- in 55 years after the number will be 20% of 14 million, or 2.8 million, which means that in 110 years, Catholics will represent less than 1% of the population of the US, if the population remains at 319 million
- however, the number will decelerate faster than that
- most teenagers in the future will see “Spotlight”, which illustrates the Catholic church’s treatment of the victims of its rampant child rape. This will show most teenagers that the Catholic church is too cold, heartless, dishonest, and brutally evil to ever be considered “God’s church”
- the movie, and other true stories that the Catholic church has been hiding about it’s rampant child rape will become more available in the future accelerating the decline of the Catholic church
- the Catholics who leave at age 23 will not raise their children in the Catholic church, so their children and grandchildren will not be Catholic
- people are more likely to leave more quickly if others are leaving, which is starting to happen now. It is difficult to defend an organized child rape crime syndicate, and call it “God’s church”, if you aren’t surrounded by others agreeing with you
This is all speculation, but the Catholic church will probably be significantly smaller in 50-100 years, and may be effectively extinct.
One of the better known pedophile priests in Philadelphia was Father Nicolas Cudemo, who raped at least 17 children, most of them little girls, and who Father Molloy called “one of the sickest people he ever met”.
According to the Philadelphia Grand Jury report and his own admissions, he:
- ejaculated on the face of a 10 year old girl as she was nude on the ground, and also ejaculated in her mouth (p 142). Many Catholic will stop reading at this point, but won’t fight for the girl that lived through it.
- he got a 12 year old girl pregnant and took her for an abortion (p 20)
- he had a total of 16 victims that they know about
- even Fr Molloy called him “one of the sickest people I ever knew” (p 19)
- as Molloy said, this started with complaint letters to Cardinal Krol in 1966, but had happened for years before (p 19)
- As more and more victims came forward, Cardinal Bevilacqua steadfastly refused to remove Fr. Cudemo as pastor of Saint Callistus parish (p 35)
- Cudemo was related to at least 2 of the girls he molested (p 133)
- Cudemo sometimes brought in other priests to rape his victims (p 135)
- Cudemo sometimes stuck a Eucharist into a young girl’s vagina (p 135)
Quoted from page 143, the admissions to Msgr Lynn in 1991:
“Father Cudemo was interviewed twice in response to his family’s allegations, on October 2 and 3, 1991. Father Cudemo gave a rambling mixture of admissions and denials – stating he “possibly” lay nude on top of an undressed girl; had been confronted by a girl about touching her and performing sexual acts on her, but didn’t remember doing those things and “I remember everything”; that he had “known lots of women and that it always takes two to do these things;” that if sexual activities did occur, they must have happened 20 years ago; that all the girls were willing, and that “nothing close to sexual happened with these girls.” When told his accusers were family, he immediately said their names and talked about having “incidents” with them.”
Thanks to organized protection from the Catholic church, Fr Cudemo never went to prison, and now lives one mile from SeaWorld in Florida, in his early seventies, when pedophiles are still dangerous.
When did you learn that the earth revolved around the sun. For most people, it is when they are 10 years old.
The Catholic church learned, and admitted it, when they were 1992 years old.
Yep, in 1992.
You can read the full story about Galileo and the Catholic church in Wikipedia, but the summary is that the Catholic church imprisoned Galileo in 1633, and kept him in prison until his death in 1642.
His crime: heresy, promoting the concept that the earth revolved around the sun.
The Catholic Church finally accepted blame and forgave Galileo in 1992, about 350 years later. The New York Times writes about Pope John Paul II and Galileo and they mention that it was done after a 13 year investigation.
Conclusions about the Catholic church:
- they refuse to understand or accept science, even after everyone else does, if it conflicts with church teachings
- they will refuse to accept blame, until 350 years after the rest of the world knows they are at fault
- even then, the apology was as lame as an apology can be