The Catholic church and it’s followers aren’t “pro-life”.
They let 21,000 people die every day from hunger. This is a number you can always find if you Google:
how many people die of hunger every day
Catholics could literally cure hunger for 10 cents per Catholic per day, but they don’t, because it would cost money. The cost to cure hunger, which you can find if you Google
how much would it cost to cure hunger
is $30 Billion. If every Catholic paid 10 cents per day:
- 10 cents times 365 days is $36.50
- the 1.2 billion Catholics could raise $43.8 Billion
Instead, Catholics will instantly come up with excuses, like:
- the Catholic church is the most charitable institution in the world
- Counter argument: this is a myth, as proven here with online sources that show that Catholic church is nowhere near the most charitable institution in the world
- not every Catholic has the 10 cents per day
- Counter argument: then 10% of Catholic should pay $1 per day
- why doesn’t someone else do it?
- Counter argument: ok, but then stop calling your self “God’s one and only church”. You’re just another charity.
The real reason Catholics don’t pay to cure hunger is that they know their leaders live in filthy, filthy riches, like
- Cardinal Dolan, and his $30 million mansion
- Cardinal Wuerl, and his $43 million home
- an upgrade from Cardinal Wuerl’s $2.5 million mansion in Pittsburgh
- Cardinal George and his $14 million mansion
- German “Bishop Of Bling” did a $43 million UPGRADE to his home (coincidentally,the same $43 million as the value of Cardinal Wuerl’s home)
with more examples at Catholic Cardinal’s filthy rich homes.
Jesus said, in Matt 19:21, “If you wish to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
You can find out how much Catholics care about being close to perfect by asking how much they gave to cure hunger. It’s almost never more than 10%, so they almost never want to be more than 10% perfect.
So what is the cheap way to pretend you’re “pro-life”. Tell other people not to have an abortion. Catholics have figured out that it’s cheaper to criticize people who have abortions than it is to keep live people alive.