Catholic pedophile priest Brother Steven Baker raped over 100 children thanks to being protected and hidden and moved by the Catholic leaders that knew about his rampant child rape.
Brother Stephen Baker killed himself in 2013 — with two knives to the heart — after church officials in Youngstown, Ohio, announced they were settling lawsuits by 11 former students who said Baker abused them at schools in Ohio from 1986 to 1990.
Brother Baker also raped more than 25 students at Bishop McCort High School in Johnstown in the 1990s.
Most victims of child rape by Catholic pedophile priests are suicidal at some point in their lives.
Are Catholics trying to find and help other victims, including ones other than the 17 that we know about? Of course not, despite the fact that Jesus said in Matt 18:10-14 that you should find every sheep that leaves the flock.
Did Catholics punish Brother Baker? Of course not.
Penn State has gotten some terrible publicity for tolerating notorious pedophile Jerry Sandusky, who is believed to have raped 32 children. It was mostly speculation at Penn State until an assistant coach, Mike McQueary, actually witnessed it, and reported it to Joe Paterno, who merely passed it on to others and never followed up.
Eventually, Paterno was fired, and 4 other managers were also fired.
The Catholic church is at least 50 times worse in Altoona, PA, at least 37 times worse in Philadelphia, et cetera, but they KNEW.
Why? Because Catholic pedophile priests use Catholic “confession” to confess their child rapes to other priests, who are then co-conspirators. This is in brutal defiance of Jesus in Matt 18:6-14, who said child rape was unforgivable.
Some other nearby Catholic pedophile protection numbers:
Penn State had to pay about $100 million in settlements for their one pedophile, and 5 people were fired. Why shouldn’t the Catholic church have to pay thousands of times that?
The goal of the Catholic church is to get away with unforgivable evil, and convince their followers that it is ok to get away with unforgivable evil. These are not the goals or the demands of Jesus and God, but the goals of the devil.
Jesus said in Matt 18:6-14 that child rape was unforgivable, and that you should find every victim, but Catholics will use all their money and power to hide the fact that they were running a massive organized child rape crime syndicate. One example in 2016 is in Altoona, PA, where the Catholic church hid 115,042 hidden documents about their protected pedophile priests. That number, 115,042 documents, is not a typo. Now, Catholics are using lobbying power with their highly paid lobbyists to try to legally get away with it.
Learn from your leaders, Catholics:
- commit pure evil
- completely ignore Jesus when it isn’t convenient, like in Matt 18:6-14, where Jesus said child rape was unforgivable
- never tell the truth about it
- support your friends who commit pure evil
- use your money and power to get away with it, claim that everyone else is just as bad, even if they’re not
From a study by well known Catholic author and well known Catholic site, Taylor Marshall says , “80% of Catholics are no longer Catholic by the time they turn 23“, along with other statistics. Page numbers refer to a book called “The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic”:
- Only 30 percent of Americans who were raised Catholic are still practicing (p. 24).
- 10 percent of all adults in America are ex-Catholics, about 30 million people (p. 25).
- Nearly 80 percent of cradle Catholics are no longer Catholic by the age of 23 (p. 33)
And that’s before every young person sees “Spotlight”, the Oscar winning movie that shows the truth about the Catholic church hiding 278 known pedophile priests just in Boston
, and using all of its power to hide them and to bully the victims. In the future, every single Catholic teen will see “Spotlight”, and realize “God’s church” could never have been so deliberately, intentionally heartless and evil, brutally defying Jesus in Matt 18:6-14
Want to see a truer barometer? How full was your church last Sunday, and what about other Catholic churches that you’ve in the country (assuming you’ve gone on days other than Christmas Easter, et cetera)?
How many 23-30 year olds did you see there?
Boston’s largest church, the Cathedral of the Holy Cross, is rarely more than 10% full, even for the busiest mass on Sunday.
Speculation about the future of the Catholic church in the US
Some alarming facts about the Catholic church and it’s future:
- there are currently 69.5 million Catholics in the US
- however, this number is people who identify as Catholic, and doesn’t represent the number who actually show up at church on Sunday, which is much less
- there are already about 30 million adults in America who are are ex-Catholics, (from above).
- if US life expectancy is 78.7 years old, then by the time the current 23 year olds die in 55 years, the number of Catholics will be down to less than 20% of the current number, leaving about 14 million Catholics in the US
- in 55 years after the number will be 20% of 14 million, or 2.8 million, which means that in 110 years, Catholics will represent less than 1% of the population of the US, if the population remains at 319 million
- however, the number will decelerate faster than that
- most teenagers in the future will see “Spotlight”, which illustrates the Catholic church’s treatment of the victims of its rampant child rape. This will show most teenagers that the Catholic church is too cold, heartless, dishonest, and brutally evil to ever be considered “God’s church”
- the movie, and other true stories that the Catholic church has been hiding about it’s rampant child rape will become more available in the future accelerating the decline of the Catholic church
- the Catholics who leave at age 23 will not raise their children in the Catholic church, so their children and grandchildren will not be Catholic
- people are more likely to leave more quickly if others are leaving, which is starting to happen now. It is difficult to defend an organized child rape crime syndicate, and call it “God’s church”, if you aren’t surrounded by others agreeing with you
This is all speculation, but the Catholic church will probably be significantly smaller in 50-100 years, and may be effectively extinct.
The priest and the bishops in the Catholic Church will always hide and protect their pedophiles, is they have in 100% of cases worldwide.
However, they also get help from devout Catholics in the community, as we saw in the movie “Spotlight”, where Catholic lawyers and police would either help the church with their pedophiles or ignore it.
Judge Patrick Kiniry from Pennsylvania was instrumental in helping the Catholic Church in Altoona, Pennsylvania hide some of their 50 known, proven pedophiles. Here is a story from AP:
Kiniry was a DA at the time, and knew all of the details about this serial pedophile priest, but help the church get away with it instead of prosecuting him.
The following story, in Philly magazine, makes it clearer that these were not only devout Catholics, but ones that idolized bishops, and would help them get away with the crime of hiding their known pedophile priests.
Note that in Altoona alone, the Catholic Church hid at least 50 pedophile priests, and had 115,042 private documents containing details of the child sex offending priests that they were hiding.
Why hasn’t this judge been indicted, disbarred, and made part of an FBI investigation into hiding this massive child rape crime syndicate in the Catholic Church?