- the story of Noah
- the first commandment
- Matt 18:6-14, where Jesus said child rape was unforgivable
The first commandment
In God’s own words, God is brutal in the first commandment, threatening your children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren if you “hate Him”. In Exodus 20:5-6, God says, “For I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God and I punish a parent’s fault in the children, the grandchildren, and the great-grandchildren among those who hate me”.
Pretty vicious, and blaming even great-grandchildren for the sins of their great-grandparents.
Matt 18:6-14, where Jesus said child rape was unforgivable
What did Jesus say about those who rape children? In Matt 18:6-14, He said they should be viciously punished, and that Catholics should go and find every victim.
Instead, of course, the Catholic church did the exact opposite.
A perfect example is Cardinal Bernard Law, who ran the largest organized child rape crime syndicate in US history by hiding at least 271 known pedophile priests in Boston.
Not only was Cardinal Law not punished by the Catholic church, he was defended using every legal, political and financial means possible, then moved to the Vatican, where he was rewarded by Pope John Paul 2.
John Paul 2 made Cardinal Law the archpriest of Rome’s most magnificent papal basilicas: Santa Maria Maggiore, the first church dedicated to Mary. To see pictures, Google
Santa Maria Maggiore
and see the filthy riches that Cardinal Law would preside over as a reward for trying to protect the reputation of the church, protect pedophiles, and fight the innocent victims that came forward.
From a study by well known Catholic author and well known Catholic site, Taylor Marshall says , “80% of Catholics are no longer Catholic by the time they turn 23“, along with other statistics. Page numbers refer to a book called “The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic”:
- Only 30 percent of Americans who were raised Catholic are still practicing (p. 24).
- 10 percent of all adults in America are ex-Catholics, about 30 million people (p. 25).
- Nearly 80 percent of cradle Catholics are no longer Catholic by the age of 23 (p. 33)
And that’s before every young person sees “Spotlight”, the Oscar winning movie that shows the truth about the Catholic church hiding 278 known pedophile priests just in Boston
, and using all of its power to hide them and to bully the victims. In the future, every single Catholic teen will see “Spotlight”, and realize “God’s church” could never have been so deliberately, intentionally heartless and evil, brutally defying Jesus in Matt 18:6-14
Want to see a truer barometer? How full was your church last Sunday, and what about other Catholic churches that you’ve in the country (assuming you’ve gone on days other than Christmas Easter, et cetera)?
How many 23-30 year olds did you see there?
Boston’s largest church, the Cathedral of the Holy Cross, is rarely more than 10% full, even for the busiest mass on Sunday.
Speculation about the future of the Catholic church in the US
Some alarming facts about the Catholic church and it’s future:
- there are currently 69.5 million Catholics in the US
- however, this number is people who identify as Catholic, and doesn’t represent the number who actually show up at church on Sunday, which is much less
- there are already about 30 million adults in America who are are ex-Catholics, (from above).
- if US life expectancy is 78.7 years old, then by the time the current 23 year olds die in 55 years, the number of Catholics will be down to less than 20% of the current number, leaving about 14 million Catholics in the US
- in 55 years after the number will be 20% of 14 million, or 2.8 million, which means that in 110 years, Catholics will represent less than 1% of the population of the US, if the population remains at 319 million
- however, the number will decelerate faster than that
- most teenagers in the future will see “Spotlight”, which illustrates the Catholic church’s treatment of the victims of its rampant child rape. This will show most teenagers that the Catholic church is too cold, heartless, dishonest, and brutally evil to ever be considered “God’s church”
- the movie, and other true stories that the Catholic church has been hiding about it’s rampant child rape will become more available in the future accelerating the decline of the Catholic church
- the Catholics who leave at age 23 will not raise their children in the Catholic church, so their children and grandchildren will not be Catholic
- people are more likely to leave more quickly if others are leaving, which is starting to happen now. It is difficult to defend an organized child rape crime syndicate, and call it “God’s church”, if you aren’t surrounded by others agreeing with you
This is all speculation, but the Catholic church will probably be significantly smaller in 50-100 years, and may be effectively extinct.
In the movie “Spotlight”, journalists from the Boston Globe knew that there was one pedophile priest that the Catholic church had been hiding.
As they investigated, the number jumped to 4, then 13, then 70. By the end of the film, it was 249, but the number has gone up since then.
278 known Catholic pedophile priests, 18.5% of the 1500 Boston priests
The current number of known Catholic pedophile priests in Boston over the last 50 years is 278, larger than any other institution in any city in American history, by far
and that only includes the ones that the Catholic church admitted. There are definitely more that we don’t know about because:
- the victims never came forward
- Catholic priests have obviously never voluntarily told the truth about it
You find out the actual number when you die.
Spotlight won the Oscar for Best Picture, because it is powerful enough to literally change the religion of tens of millions of people.
Spotlight shows that the Catholic church is a crime syndicate of evil, committing organized child rape, then concealing it, then using their power to protect known pedophiles, until they got caught. They did the opposite of What Jesus Would Do (which is obvious, but also stated in Matt 18:6-14, where Jesus said harming a child was unforgivable).
This movie will have a more dramatic impact on people’s lives than any movie ever made, and Hollywood knows understand that. They rewarded themselves for changing the world in a way only Hollywood movies could, and they deserve the reward.
Thanks, Spotlight, for clearly showing us the truth about “God’s church”, defiant in evil.
And someday, Phil Saviano, the vocal victim portrayed in the movie, Mitchell Garabedian, the attorney, and others in SNAP will receive awards for courage, for having strength and determination to fight evil despite insurmountable odds.
The movie “Spotlight” shows how difficult it is to get the truth out of an organized crime syndicate. A team of Boston journalists worked tirelessly to find out that the Catholic church knowingly was running a massive organized childrape crime syndicate in Boston and around the world back in a time when the Catholic Church had a powerful influence. It also shows how Catholic followers tried to help the church get away with it.
Make no mistake, Spotlight is a movie about organized crime, featuring the Catholic church, the largest organized childrape crime syndicate in the history of the US, and in BRUTAL defiance of Jesus in Matt 18:6-14, where Jesus said childrape was unforgivable.
This movie shows how the Catholic church exhibited the same “code of silence” that the mafia has (without the honor), as they were protecting at least 249 “confessed” pedo-priests in Boston.
The pedo-priests in the Catholic church raped over 1,000 children in Boston alone, thanks to at least 249 pedophile priests, hidden and protected by hundreds of other priests, including Cardinal Law. (Only 90 were known at the time of the movie, but credits at the end show 249, and the number is now at least 271 Boston pedophile clergy).
The Catholic church admitted 4,329 substantiated, accused pedophile priests in the US in their own John Jay report of 2004, and of course, they lied. Since 2004, they have found an ADDITIONAL 6,630 pedo-priests according to the USCCB Schuth report of 2013.
And the Catholic church hid & protected 100% of their known pedo-priests, worldwide (Matt 18:6-14). Cowardly, rampant, unforgivable evil, in brutal defiance of Jesus.